In my desire to share my real life story of hope I am making myself available for speaking and media interview opportunities.
My most recent accomplishment in public speaking was being invited to be a guest on Breakfast Television and I am a Speaking Ambassador for the United Way where I go all over the city to share my story of hope. I have spoken in front of small groups of 10 people to an audience of 600. There is no platform too big or small.
This is a clip that highlights what I do for the United Way and my work with the City of Edmonton:
Topics I’ve been asked to speak on:
My experiences with Crystal Meth/Addiction/Drugs/Alcohol
- How I turned the wreckage of my past into a positive, loving life
- How I hit rock bottom and what I did to get clean
- Triggers – What they are and how to cope with them
- For parents: What to do when your child is on drugs and what to say to them
- The redemptive power of God in my life
- Life after meth: What now?
Venues I have spoken at:
- TV – Breakfast Television
- Shaw Conference Centre
- Treatment Centres
- Toastmasters events
- NA (Narcotics Anonymous), AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and CMA (Crystal Meth Anonymous) meetings
My pricing is based on venue, location and duration. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to meeting you!